Got me a 360 Elite...

LordOfLA

Godlike!
OKay I bought my brother Mass Effect for xmas.

After playing it for a week I went and got me a 360 Elite and Mass effect :)

My gamertag is lordofla if you want to add me to your friends list :)

Edit: BTW Mass Effect is awesome :) I've seen the ending 4 (2 on my brothers 360 as an offline profile and 2 on my own 360) times now and it blows me away each time :D

Last edited:
got me an xbox360 with hdd going back into the box and up into the attic :p - dont really play it that much and its cluttering up the room

So sell it while its worth something ... if you dont use it now you never will simple really.

OKay I bought my brother Mass Effect for xmas.

After playing it for a week I went and got me a 360 Elite and Mass effect :)

My gamertag is lordofla if you want to add me to your friends list :)

Edit: BTW Mass Effect is awesome :) I've seen the ending 4 (2 on my brothers 360 as an offline profile and 2 on my own 360) times now and it blows me away each time :D

Congrats :)

Last edited by a moderator:
most ppl i know are after a ps3 - could ask about i suppose

Seen one ending not got around to watching the alternate for the male char (where I save whoever)

most ppl i know are after a ps3 - could ask about i suppose

Well PS3's are a dime a dozen .. try finding a Wii !!!!

My bro has the PS3 its cool we will get one in about a year ...

Bought Mass Effect for myself the other week. Just making my way through the Orange Box before I start on it though :D

got me an xbox360 with hdd going back into the box and up into the attic :p - dont really play it that much and its cluttering up the room

u know.. i happen to have some free space in my room, if u dont like having it around ;)

I'm currently going through my 2nd playthrough of ME. Add me up if I don't add you first ... Redeuxx is my tag.

Seen one ending not got around to watching the alternate for the male char (where I save whoever)

I believe there are at least 4 endings (2 for paragon, 2 for renegade). I'm led to believe there are others but my xbox is in its box ready for me to go back to london on saturday.

I'm currently going through my 2nd playthrough of ME. Add me up if I don't add you first ... Redeuxx is my tag.

Added with xbox.com :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we need to start a "Buy KC a XBOX360" thread/donation :D

Pffft, they're cheap enough these days. Just go buy a Wii, then sell it for triple the price on ebay, that should sort you :)

lol.. would have been a better idea pre-holidays. Of course, the trouble with that whole idea would be finding one you could buy and resell in the first place. :)

Wii stocks are building back up.. and even during the holiday rush you could get them for ~$400 on ebay (still a profit of $150 or so) but hardly triple the price.

Heck, I walked into Target a couple days after x-mas and bought one off the shelf. :)

Cant do that around here we just dont see them on shelves anywhere... glad I camped on release day and got ours.

Wii's aren't a problem round here at the moment, however the accessories and certain games are like gold dust :D

OK I have just caved, was fed up with my PC which is desperate need of an upgrade and I don't think now is a good time to do it. Therefore I am now a proud owner of a XBOX360 elite :)
Got the console 4 games (Halo3, Gears of war, CoD4 and PES2008) recharge kit and the VGA HD cable. The VGA cable is the most significant bit.... I love my wii but I can't always get time on the tv... the 360 plugs (with the vga lead) straight into my Dell 2005FPW and I am enjoying the hi-def graphics :)

So far I am very pleased with it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back