• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Got a new case, what psu

similar case auction

yeah, its not great, but now i can finally quit *****ing about my Baby-AT case!

$30.14 on ebay (shipping included.)

now, which power supple will fit this 'ish?

* Mid-tower ATX case Heavy Duty Steel
* 12 Drive Bays
* Box Dimension: 510x242x510mm
* Real Dimension: 17 x 8 x 17
* Easy Installation & maintenance front installed USB port
* With 1 year warranty
* Front USB 2.0

*why cant i post pictures???*

sorry but could you guys be a little more specific. your all hinting that generics suck, but is that only because you guys only deal with name brand? or is it because generics 90% of the time blow up? if there is a warrenty, i dont understand what could be so wrong about it. the big wigs (dell, ibm, gateway, ect) all use generics, and mine has never died.

so, in a way, could we cut the bull, and get to the facts?

[not meant to be angry, just trying to get dirty truth:happy:]

I stay away from generics. Some say they are as good as any, I've had 3 generic PSUs die on me, a 200watt, 300, and 450. Not getting one again.

Originally posted by Nick M
I stay away from generics. Some say they are as good as any, I've had 3 generic PSUs die on me, a 200watt, 300, and 450. Not getting one again.
I agree with Nick M. At work we had a batch of generic PSU's, and they all blew within 12 months of purchase. What's worse is that they all took hardware with them, varying from mobo, CPU, RAM, and HDD's, and in some cases all 4!
Buy a branded one if you can afford the extra, peace of mind will be worth the extra few quid. ;)

A

Ace123

Ive had the same power supply from this company for 1 and a half years. Never faltered. Besides.. Its powmax and they are a good name in powersupplies. I know I just recieced 2 for two customers on in kentuky and one in washington. They are very high quality psu's. Id put money on them... in fact I do.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown