• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Google

Graebob

Generally Random
I cant decide whether it's better or not. Right now I don't like it because I dont recognise it. Maybe this will change.

I think the reasoning behind it is that they have split partnership with Yahoo. Yahoo used to use Google with a few rebrandings for its search engine. The severing of ties might have prompted google to make a change in their GUI.

a1ehouse

Chamone M*tha Fu*ka
True - I prefer the old version, plus i liked the way you could click through the the Google at the top and get to the groups/news/images etc, now you can't. Looks too naff now.

a1ehouse said:
True - I prefer the old version, plus i liked the way you could click through the the Google at the top and get to the groups/news/images etc, now you can't. Looks too naff now.
Uhm, I can. It just isn't ordered in a nice bar now, instead it's just links.
To be honest, I don't care wether it's changed, I find that the changes are minimal. The logo is sleeker, the next a little tidier, but it's still same ol' Google.

I noticed this last night before bed (changed around 12am) ... all they did really was drop tabs and make them regular links .. and added some new stuff to the frontpage ... searches the same still. :)

Voodoo

OSNN Junior Addict
I really like the new changes to Google, I didn't think it could look cleaner and better. But they've proven me wrong... again?! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix