Google Spreadsheets

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Anyone else got their invite ?

Got mine a few minutes ago, just playing with it at the moment :)

Grandmaster said:
A spreadsheet. How exciting! :p
But it's by Google!!!! ZOMG!!!! :p

I can imagine it will be quite handy to some people.

What would I do with it if I had one may I ask? :laugh: :cheeky:

Evil Marge said:
What would I do with it if I had one may I ask? :laugh: :cheeky:
Create, manupilate, and collaboratively edit spreadsheets.

Got my invite this morning. It's nice and simple, and the UI makes sense. :)

Obviously lacks some of the more advanced functionality of Excel, but I don't think they were aiming for an "Excel-killer" (although the press loves to use that word). It could be quite handy since it'll give you free access to basic spreadsheet functionality on any computer that's connected to the web.

I think it's going to be popular amongst students. They can hook any machine up to the internet and have a basic spreadsheet program without a. paying, or b. massive downloads.

Obviously those who need more complex functionality will need Excel (or Oo_O) but as it stands, I see this as being extremely useful :)

SPeedY_B said:
I think it's going to be popular amongst students. They can hook any machine up to the internet and have a basic spreadsheet program without a. paying, or b. massive downloads.

Obviously those who need more complex functionality will need Excel (or Oo_O) but as it stands, I see this as being extremely useful :)
Agreed. And when they get Writely out of the door too, you'll have a word processor to go along with this. :)

havev't recieved an invite yet, but I don't find this usefull towards me. It's still going to be a good thing to come along.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back