Google Recruiting top chefs

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
This is just crazy, almost makes me want to change my career path...hmm...maybe not :)

"The executive chefs will oversee the development and continual refinement of an eclectic menu capable of suiting every Googler palate, from vegan entrees to pad thai, grilled burgers, and wood-fired pizza – all while using organic ingredients whenever possible," Google says

http://www.betanews.com/article/Google_Recruiting_Top_Chefs/1123255731

I can use a toaster and a microwave.

*applies for position*

See, I always was good at making Macaroni and Cheese out of the box :laugh:

I can make scrambled eggs from "scratch". heh.

vern said:
I can make scrambled eggs from "scratch". heh.

lol, me too. However usually I add to much milk and they run a little, hmmm, I better fine tune my skills :laugh:

kcnychief said:
This is just crazy, almost makes me want to change my career path...hmm...maybe not :)
Ah, then you could call yourself kcnychef (sorry, bad joke!) :p

damn, i can actually cook. damn student visa restrictions :p (yeah im in canada not the states, but whatever)

NetRyder said:
Ah, then you could call yourself kcnychef (sorry, bad joke!) :p

LOL, funny. But hey, if I worked at Google with that pay and that kind of a facility, they could call me Samantha for all I care :nervous:

Samantha.......

Heh.

I like wood fired pizza, mebey they need someone to do taste testing......

My friend works for google and he told me about the room they have for food.. Its all catured(spell?) and the back wall is like a store with anything you can think of to drink.. Has pool tables and ping pong tables. I am trying to get a good put in just so i can start entry level.. the job sounds sweet, but he can't tell me much because of the NDA he signed.

mooo said:
My friend works for google and he told me about the room they have for food.. Its all catured(spell?) and the back wall is like a store with anything you can think of to drink.. Has pool tables and ping pong tables. I am trying to get a good put in just so i can start entry level.. the job sounds sweet, but he can't tell me much because of the NDA he signed.

Holy sh*t, an NDA for food? WOW!!! :laugh:

when i worked for Amerada Hess as a intern in there networking department (oil company) the best part of the day was going to the top of the building paying 2.50 and having what ever you wanted from there chefe staff. Used to be a diffrent tyep of fish ever day or great burgers or phillie cheese stakes and more. hehe i envy the googleits.

This is an executive level chef position, means handling cooking for everybody in the unit, usually over a 1000 people....

did they neglect to mention that they wanted someone with 5-7 years as a Sous-chef and 3 years as a Exec. Chef?

Now the cook off is what I am interested in....Gonna have to go vist the Google site in person. :laugh:

going to the google site for me would be like going to disney world for normal non nerds.

you know, if they had more companies like google. You would see less and less people quitting their jobs. That has got to be the best company in the US to work for ..

Well I can say that Opera is probably the google of Europe :)

Their HQ in Oslo is awesome, as is the company. I'd work for them again if they ever had a vancacy I could perform. Shame my last job with them was only a 5 week contract.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back