• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Google Recruiting top chefs

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
This is just crazy, almost makes me want to change my career path...hmm...maybe not :)

"The executive chefs will oversee the development and continual refinement of an eclectic menu capable of suiting every Googler palate, from vegan entrees to pad thai, grilled burgers, and wood-fired pizza – all while using organic ingredients whenever possible," Google says
http://www.betanews.com/article/Google_Recruiting_Top_Chefs/1123255731

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
vern said:
I can make scrambled eggs from "scratch". heh.
lol, me too. However usually I add to much milk and they run a little, hmmm, I better fine tune my skills :laugh:

Kush

High On Life!
damn, i can actually cook. damn student visa restrictions :p (yeah im in canada not the states, but whatever)

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
NetRyder said:
Ah, then you could call yourself kcnychef (sorry, bad joke!) :p
LOL, funny. But hey, if I worked at Google with that pay and that kind of a facility, they could call me Samantha for all I care :nervous:

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
Samantha.......

Heh.

I like wood fired pizza, mebey they need someone to do taste testing......

mooo

thecyberninja
My friend works for google and he told me about the room they have for food.. Its all catured(spell?) and the back wall is like a store with anything you can think of to drink.. Has pool tables and ping pong tables. I am trying to get a good put in just so i can start entry level.. the job sounds sweet, but he can't tell me much because of the NDA he signed.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
mooo said:
My friend works for google and he told me about the room they have for food.. Its all catured(spell?) and the back wall is like a store with anything you can think of to drink.. Has pool tables and ping pong tables. I am trying to get a good put in just so i can start entry level.. the job sounds sweet, but he can't tell me much because of the NDA he signed.
Holy sh*t, an NDA for food? WOW!!! :laugh:

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
when i worked for Amerada Hess as a intern in there networking department (oil company) the best part of the day was going to the top of the building paying 2.50 and having what ever you wanted from there chefe staff. Used to be a diffrent tyep of fish ever day or great burgers or phillie cheese stakes and more. hehe i envy the googleits.

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
This is an executive level chef position, means handling cooking for everybody in the unit, usually over a 1000 people....

did they neglect to mention that they wanted someone with 5-7 years as a Sous-chef and 3 years as a Exec. Chef?

Now the cook off is what I am interested in....Gonna have to go vist the Google site in person. :laugh:

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
you know, if they had more companies like google. You would see less and less people quitting their jobs. That has got to be the best company in the US to work for ..

Well I can say that Opera is probably the google of Europe :)

Their HQ in Oslo is awesome, as is the company. I'd work for them again if they ever had a vancacy I could perform. Shame my last job with them was only a 5 week contract.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar