A quick search on Google today gave the following ratings for XP-erience.org:

Searchword...........Site Rating
XP..............................5th
Windows XP..................11th
XP +help......................not on first three pages
electronic-punk.............4th
mubbers.......................5th

So EP's name gave the site a higher rating than XP :D

And just for proof here's the link to that search on Google.

Mubbers

he he he :D
<<<<<<<Spammer>>>>>>>>

I've got the whole page :eek:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=TwoZigzagColt45

eek2[1].gif

Heh, at least you admit to spamming :p

You ppl that have funky for strange names, of course you'll come up towards the top :rolleyes: :p

Hey Evil Marge!!! You're 5th...

...between 'itchy and scratchy' and some 'pissed off little lobsters'???

What the??? :D :D :D

You need to watch you you hang around with :p

Mubbers [makin' trouble!]

Spamtastic!

But what in tarnation is this link you had at the bottom of the page???

YUK :D

Mubbers <spew>

hahahaha. LOL!

I won't even do a google search on Nick M; the results are horrifying; I am no where to be found!

Errr- Jewelzz - I really hate to burst your bubble - but I checked out the link you provided and it seems like your profile on that site does not match what you have been telling us!! :confused:

Any comments about the following profile - provided on that site?

IM Name: AOL: Chloe2301
Sex: Female
Sexuality:
Dating Status: Single
About Me:
Hi! I am currently an advertising student MN.I love art...in any form. I love to bowl!! I'm a very sarcastic person, and people usually think I'm totally serious. So generally I'm thought of as a *****!!
Turn Ons:
I love those few truly genuine nice guys that are out there. Brown or hazel eyes with dark hair are the best! Ohh a really huge turn on is someone that acutally has goals...things he wants to do in life, be successfull and better himself! It's nice to have ambition! It's also nice to have a guy with bit of morals! Right, right!
Turn Offs:
Loud and obnoxious people in general! Anyone that is fake. Being led on! People who try to force their opinions onto anyone around them and also those that are closeminded.

lol damnyank; that's not our Jewelzz!

That one's a fake!

Oh- I see - that's the "b!tch" - not our Jewelzz!

My hair must have gotten in my eyes - or the glare from Smokie's head!;) ;)

I guess I owe Jewelzz an apology - "I was too quick to click and did not pay enuf attention to detail" - now that sounds like something my wife would say - right before she says goodnight dy!:confused: :confused:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
We need to add some meta tags to the frontpage I think... either that or the way google has recently changed its search enine has really screwed us over..

I use to have the entire google page for electronicpunk and electronic punk...

pah.. will look into it all a little later.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back