Google Maps

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Posted this on my blog on Monday night, but didn't see any mention of it here yet, so I thought I'd let you guys know in case you missed it. :)

Google just launched a new addition to their "beta-family" on Monday, and it's extremely slick. Take a look...
http://maps.google.com

way cool! nice find!

Have some rep points!

cool i can see toronto but not as many details as the places in the states

pretty impressive so far
easy to go quickly to different places

Saw this the other day and didn't even notice it hadn't been posted here. :p Google maps is for sure #1 map site on web now also. Crazy how much stuff Google is getting into these days and all seem very well done.

another googlicious venture. Mail, Desktop, Maps, Web... Eventually Browser.

ShepsCrook said:
another googlicious venture. Mail, Desktop, Maps, Web... Eventually Browser.
probably not browser, but I think they do currently help to support the Mozilla foundation

You guys should try the local search. It's really convenient.
Type in something like "Bookstores in Los Angeles, CA" or something more specific like "Pizza Hut in Los Angeles, CA" and it'll find all of them with telephone numbers and addresses. :)

And of course, thanks for the reps :)

That's a nice post, X. Read it earlier this morning. :)
I was going to post more about it yesterday (as you would have expected from my initial post), but I had to sleep all evening because of a migraine headache. :ermm:

I knew they were working on this but did not know it had gone beta. All I have to say is WOW. It is better than I ever thought it could be.

Well, here's an updated post. A couple of tips for Firefox and MSN Desktop Search users. :)

I love it. A couple little features they should add is ability to print or export to image.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back