Google is run by pigeons

I knew it all along! :p
But how did they get mail pigeons that can carry 1BG?

No no no... Google Peons. The pigeons are a fowl mascot. It's a sales thing, every time ya do a 100 googles ya get the bird. :D

Hehe first time you guys seeing this? It's been around for a long, long time.
Gotta love Google.
laugh.gif

NetRyder said:
Gotta love Google.
laugh.gif

yah... :D

I was gonna say the same damn thing... this is like last years news :D

/me thinks someone hasn't been googling enough... :eek:

NetRyder said:
Gotta love Google.
laugh.gif
Wasn't posted though :p

gonaads said:
No no no... Google Peons. The pigeons are a fowl mascot. It's a sales thing, every time ya do a 100 googles ya get the bird. :D
How u figure? I never got one yet...and i have done a couple every 100 posts

GOOGLE pronounced “Go-Gol-Le” is taken from the old English cricket expression “googly” meaning “a ball that looks like a leg break on delivery and then moves unexpectedly in the opposite direction after it pitches”. This also accounts for the different versions which started at 00.005, being incremented on a daily basis so as to attract more users as they always seem to provide another version so as to argue that there’s is the most up-to-date software, and hence the best, when in fact they are still trying to work out what was wrong with version 01.00 (beta), or am I thinking about AOL, who cares.

The entire planet’s computers are populated by “googly’s” free search engine which appears to “drop out or into” every computer from Newfoundland to China. They are of course now going public and selling their shares in an in-house auction. One has to ask what are you buying here as in recent years their spiders and crawlers do not return the original content but an edited list with all the “dubious” sites now removed. They are becoming and advertising billboard for the purpose of revenue collection and nothing else. There demise is now almost certain in my opinion. Let’s all join the e-bay search engine!

:) :) :eek:

They got the Klingon google and l33t google on there somewhere too.
Then that classic gag they called gmail.

Roll on April 1st :)

TittleBitties said:
How u figure? I never got one yet...and i have done a couple every 100 posts

Here ya go... one bird, just for you :D

finger.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back