• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

google is at it again.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Oooh damn... that's quite handy. It remembers the area and from there it's just click and click.

Me likes. :)

If you use just the google map and type in like "Pizza Atlanta" it does the same thing.

**Not just pizza, of course.**

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
yah hehe this new map stuff they have is reall gona be nice when its out of beta. I mean its kickarse allready.. Just wish the updated the sat image reguarly. hehe

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
i was looking at something awhile back and they semes to be from early 2004. will dig later and see if i can find that tag again.

I think the calc has always been around. It is a neat feature though, I use it all the time if I'm surfing, if on IRC I use my egg. :p

Thanks. lol I was in an odd mood when I made that. Just mixed it all together. And I was like well heck, I'll even throw in the background "Where are my keys?" lol I'm just crazy like that.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix