Google incorrectly categorises every site on the web as malicious!

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
I thought I had a virus or a hosts highjack but it was on all my computers this morning;

google hacked

I should have taken a screeny myself but I got that on every google search for about 10 minutes

Re: google was hacked this morning!

Yeah, I saw this found it amusing ;p

No, not hacked... just a bug. ;)

if your gonna mess up do it big ;)

if your gonna mess up do it big ;)
I know. It would be better to add your links under each result so you could get all that traffic. And then face a big lawsuit afterwards. :D

Who would have thought, Google has humans working too!

Google hacked? Just goes to show how rumours start :laugh:

That is good ..... lol

Moved thread to appropriate section. Re-named thread to something less sensational to not cause fear

I totally missed it all this morning. :( In the end it was "much to do about nothing" though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoaaaa...... I just joined OSNN to post about Windows Live Onecare and stumbled onto this thread about Google. Onecare had been doing the same thing to me and the only way I was able to join here or even access this forum was to uninstall Onecare. I'll start a thread dedicated to this Onecare thing but it's interesting to see that, apparently, Google human error did somewhat the same thing as Onecare.

Oh, BTW, since I kicked Onecare to the curb everything about my internet experience has straightened out..... uh oh... I spoke too soon, I see I can't post this without quoting the previous post. Gotta be Onecare again....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back