Google IE Toolbar

Andy

Meep.
My good IE toolbar is abit screwy (see attached screenshot)

It goes back to the correct alignment when I use the default XP styles, but when i use my own, such as the one I have enabled now - it knocks the toolbar out of whack.

Is this fixable, or purely an annoying bug?

Attachments

• screen.gif
    screen.gif
    29.6 KB · Views: 94
Don't know... try re-installing the Google toolbar when your skin/theme is enabled...

tried that.

its a real pain, the popup blocker is pretty good.

I've come across that as well when messing around with toolbars. I just simply unlock the toolbars and move them back to where I normally have them placed.

tried that too. its only there because that was the way i was messing with it at the time.

Offical word from google:

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your note. The strange display of the Google Toolbar is
generally related to the use of Windows skins, visual styles or themes
programs. Unfortunately, we do not have a solution to offer at this time.
Please be assured, however, that this distorted display will not affect
the functioning of the Google Toolbar.

We hope to offer a solution to this problem in the near future, and we
appreciate your patience.

Regards,
The Google Team

Google tool bar is great. Popup blocker is very useful, sure there are alternatives, but I use google anyway!!

Electronic Punk said:
Google tool bar is great. Popup blocker is very useful, sure there are alternatives, but I use google anyway!!
What the Electronic Punk said ^^

same here!, but in sp2 theres a built in pop up blocker, haha cant wait till sp2 comes out!

lol u have 38 blocked? i have 875 blocked in like a couple of days!

themafia_69 said:
same here!, but in sp2 theres a built in pop up blocker, haha cant wait till sp2 comes out!
If the pop up blocker is anything like the Internal firewall, it will be useless lol .. I hope it's an improvement ..

themafia_69 said:
lol u have 38 blocked? i have 875 blocked in like a couple of days!

It was a clean install - thats about 5 minutes of browsing time clocked up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back