Google Home Page

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
Google is finally offering something similar to My Yahoo! and My MSN. It's a personalized home page that lets you add news, weather, local movie times, stocks and your Gmail inbox. A lot of people like the simplicity of the Google home page, but even with it personalized it's still pretty simple.

Here's a screenshot of mine.

Google.jpg

*The feature can be found in Google Labs.*

Last edited:
yeah i saw the news on betanews, but didnt feel like posting it lol im too lazy these days, except for stuff like the mega codec pack

I like it because it allows me toe easily see if i made some money with the stock market, and also it allows me to find out if i have mail or whatnot.

Oh yeah, you need to go into Google Labs to do this. Forgot to mention it to start with. :eek:

X-Istence said:
I like it because it allows me toe easily see if i made some money with the stock market, and also it allows me to find out if i have mail or whatnot.
I think it would be nice to have that kind of portal for us at osnn.

I'll stick to the default simple look. :)
It's Google's distinguishing feature from all the other search engines and the reason why it's still my homepage.

i agree net, google would be (and was) my homepage, but i keep it to about blank, maybe when im in canada and have a faster connection then i will put it back to google

NetRyder said:
I'll stick to the default simple look. :)
It's Google's distinguishing feature from all the other search engines and the reason why it's still my homepage.

Using Firefox, I never visit the Google page to perform a search, so using it as a homepage would be nothing more than aesthetically pleasing. It wouldn't really be functional for me and I'd just move on to whatever page I was going to visit. Now there's something there I can take advantage of. Ultimately it is just a matter of preference, though. :)

Once you've chosen the content for the page, you can drag and drop the different categories to arrange them how you like. :up:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back