Google going 2 Geee

Haha...I love Google. I've never seen a company with such an enjoyable sense of humor about it. I'd be really curious as to whether those rumors about Google trying to create an OS are true. I'd really be interested in what they could come up with.

Melon

I would think they'd do their own thing. They have with everything else.

melon said:
Haha...I love Google. I've never seen a company with such an enjoyable sense of humor about it. I'd be really curious as to whether those rumors about Google trying to create an OS are true. I'd really be interested in what they could come up with.

Melon
exactly what i wanted to say, couldnt have said it better

My Gmail account is very useful. I have all my spam sent to it. heh.

Yeah, I use it to register for stuff that is blatently going to spam me. At the moment I am still using 0% and only check it when I have nothing else to do!

vern said:
My Gmail account is very useful. I have all my spam sent to it. heh.

*more spam* ?

Seems there is spam all over the place even in GMAIL !!

LMFAO

ps: Hey this is on topic but feel free to delete it as well

Its good for sending spam thats for sure as long as the attachments are .txt

lol

no, as far as i know u cant attach .exe they dont let u, so i just rar everything

They dont allow .zip either thats why I rename the .exe to .txt and just tell the other party what the extension is spose to be.

i dont use zip anymore i always use rar, doesnt bother me:)

Grrrr, stop reporting posts ... you know who you are :mad: There is nothing rude in this thread

wow, again im just posting about whats in the thread, and then u flame, ok well i really dont care that u dont care about me, but keep that to urself

prodj88 said:
i was @ 8% but now since they made it 2GB im probably down to 4% :) i loveeeee my gmail
I think I was @ 6% .. now 3% :classic:

themafia.69 said:
wow, again im just posting about whats in the thread, and then u flame, ok well i really dont care that u dont care about me, but keep that to urself
How about typing some proper English? Seriously, there was no need to report the post two or three times, and no point getting your cousin to do the same. Just grow up.

i didn't tell my cousin to do anything speedy, he just saw it on his own and reported it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back