Goodbye Mate

Yes good luck in whatever you tackle next Enyo and not being a MOD does not mean he will not be around, maybe he just does not have enough free time on his hands.. well I would hope that is what it means ^5 mate

Yes Enyo has stepped down as Super Duper Mod and I will miss his posts in the Admin. Section (secret section... shhhhh :p). But I look forward to his continued posts in the forum's threads. With knowledge and humor for all. :D

So Enyo, ya better stick yer ass in here and post somethin or I'm gonna have ta smack ya wit a big stinky mackerel. :p

true but some people will have noticed his lack of sig/avatar etc ;)

Well, we certainly had our conflicts, but gotta admit Enyo made significant technical support contributions to this forum. Best wishes.

That's true, I noticed he didn't contributed to the security section for a while now, and were a little surpised until this thread...

...feeling sad... didn't see Iceman for ages also :(

Howling Wolf said:
...feeling sad... didn't see Iceman for ages also :(

Iceman has been gone for ages :( he's now making lots of $$$ :(

Big sigh here

:( Enyo seemed to go out of his way to dig through a hijackthis! log and tell you all the things oyu needed to know about it - well that's what he did for me and he got back to me when I had some spyware resurface, even with guards up, at least I had a log to tell me when....

But I digress - it is posts like Enyos that make this place the valued and informed resource it is.

He cannot be replaced, but he can be appreciated - so long Enyo, may your code be sound and your rig run stable. :cool:

I have not spent as much time here in the last month or so as I have in the past, and when I have checked in I noticed the extreme decline in the number of posts (almost nil) that Enyo has made. But I wasn't sure I missed something that caused or explained the decrease - so I just kept quiet!

I must admit that IMHO, the number of security posts seems to have decreased lately also - I am hoping it is because Enyo got everyone straightened out!!

For what it is worth, I feel Enyo did a totally outstanding job, and I personally learned quite a bit from reading his posts and he was always quick to explain things so that even an ol' man could understand them!

So for what it is worth (coming from me) - TYVM Enyo for your time and efforts on this forum, You've helped me and I know many others!

PS - Ya still need to get a webcam!!!:D

yeah i bug him aprox every 12 hours to get a webcam ;)

Typo! I think you meant minutes rather than hours.

lol - 3 times more active than he has been here.:D
damnyank said:
Looks funny to see the "junior member" and 3 Posts - joined April 2003 - he has really been active there!!!!:D

Real nice to leave here just to post somewhere else.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back