Good WW2 games ?

delta4s

BLACK HAWK ALOFT
I am looking for a good WW2 game, preferably of the RTS kind. System specs are on the lower side with a P41.4 GHz, 128MB RDRAM (RDRAM sucks cause I cant upgrade cheaply) and a GeForce 2 MX 400. Can anybody here recommend one that'll fit my system ? I wont mind if the game is old, its gotta be good.

Also, ppl post your favorite WW2 game, regardless of sys specs.

Unleashed said:
MOHAA!!!!!
And CoD...

What he said :D

[edit]wait - you might want to have at least 256Mb for both of those, especially the latter. Also, both being FPS (not RTS) you might not want to play them at all[/edit]

Medal of Honor.
Return to the Castle of Wolfenstein.

Check out Desert Rats vs Afrika Korps. I didn't like it too much, but it might suit your taste.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. vern I dont think Desert Rats vs Afrika Korps will work on my system. I have already played MOH:AA and loved it, it worked OK on my system (eye-candy turned off). I was looking for an RTS game and I am going ahead with chastity's suggestion and try both Close Combat and Silent Storm.
I will also try RTCW sometime soon.

dont bother with anything else... just instal Call of duty :cool:

There's a demo for the game called 'Panzers,' weighs in at over 200mb, but it's great fun if you like Blitzkreig :)

Good games

Battlefiled 1942 is a good Game if you are talking about WWII. :cool:
It is very realistic, and there is another game called Battlefield Vietnam. :cool:
Both game are from EA.
However, for these games you have to have a good video card for instance a Gforce fx5600 and up. :mad:

Battlefield 1942, you can buy the gold edition that comes with 2 expansion packsm that and the other 50+ mods in dev, beta that are out there, the forgotten hope mod is the most realistic WW2 mod on there, the ablity to fly/drive/land/sea/ground troops.

very very addictive game :)

www.bf1942.ea.com

If you haven't played Call Of Duty then you must!!!
No excuses get down the shop and buy it Thats an order private!

I think i would recommend MOHAA and COD

I would really suggest upgraded the ram, it is detrimental to your gaming. i have a p4 1.7 with 1gig of RDRAM (pc800), when i added the last 512, it made EVERYthing better.

How much did it cost ? I think that it would be better to buy a new system than invest in RDRAM.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back