• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good WW2 games ?

delta4s

BLACK HAWK ALOFT
I am looking for a good WW2 game, preferably of the RTS kind. System specs are on the lower side with a P41.4 GHz, 128MB RDRAM (RDRAM sucks cause I cant upgrade cheaply) and a GeForce 2 MX 400. Can anybody here recommend one that'll fit my system ? I wont mind if the game is old, its gotta be good.

Also, ppl post your favorite WW2 game, regardless of sys specs.

delta4s

BLACK HAWK ALOFT
Thanks everyone for your suggestions. vern I dont think Desert Rats vs Afrika Korps will work on my system. I have already played MOH:AA and loved it, it worked OK on my system (eye-candy turned off). I was looking for an RTS game and I am going ahead with chastity's suggestion and try both Close Combat and Silent Storm.
I will also try RTCW sometime soon.

Good games

Battlefiled 1942 is a good Game if you are talking about WWII. :cool:
It is very realistic, and there is another game called Battlefield Vietnam. :cool:
Both game are from EA.
However, for these games you have to have a good video card for instance a Gforce fx5600 and up. :mad:

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
Battlefield 1942, you can buy the gold edition that comes with 2 expansion packsm that and the other 50+ mods in dev, beta that are out there, the forgotten hope mod is the most realistic WW2 mod on there, the ablity to fly/drive/land/sea/ground troops.

very very addictive game :)

www.bf1942.ea.com

toretto

Mentally Absent
I think i would recommend MOHAA and COD

I would really suggest upgraded the ram, it is detrimental to your gaming. i have a p4 1.7 with 1gig of RDRAM (pc800), when i added the last 512, it made EVERYthing better.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage