good to know arnold is on top of things in calf.

Well, at least Arnold made sure no one else will be "on top of things"...at least not legally :p :eek:

LOL, I don't think I really want to know the extent of that problem if it actually required legal action...

I thought it was illegal anyway. Down rite frickin weird.

nope not a Federal law, Although some states have this statute, most don't.

It's funny that they actually require a law for this...:p

Grandmaster said:
It's funny that they actually require a law for this...:p
Seeing some of the things people do here, I'm not surprised.
tongue.gif

this is why cemeteries are closed at night;

**pregnant pause

they would like you to go in mourning

If you read whole article I found the sadest part was a guy that had sex with a 4yr old dead girl and as he worked at the morge they couldn't charge him with anything!

The idea that he made it illegal is good. The thought of someone doing something like that to a dead 4 year old makes me sick ..

Geez, it should be considered rape since it isn't consensual! If it were, then 100% of necrophilia cases would be rape... open and shut case. ;)

Xie said:
If you read whole article I found the sadest part was a guy that had sex with a 4yr old dead girl and as he worked at the morge they couldn't charge him with anything!

OK, this dude officially wins the sicko of the year award...

And yes, there are some weird things people do with corpses, and not all sexual. Lets just say that after hearing about the Order of Skull and Bones and what not...I will be cremated thank you very much ;)

wtf goes thru sum1s mind to do that yukkkkk... dont answer that i dont wanna know...

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back