• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

good to know arnold is on top of things in calf.

ThePatriot

-=[BOHICA!]=-
Political User
Well, at least Arnold made sure no one else will be "on top of things"...at least not legally :p :eek:

LOL, I don't think I really want to know the extent of that problem if it actually required legal action...

Xie

- geek -
If you read whole article I found the sadest part was a guy that had sex with a 4yr old dead girl and as he worked at the morge they couldn't charge him with anything!

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
The idea that he made it illegal is good. The thought of someone doing something like that to a dead 4 year old makes me sick ..

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Geez, it should be considered rape since it isn't consensual! If it were, then 100% of necrophilia cases would be rape... open and shut case. ;)

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
Xie said:
If you read whole article I found the sadest part was a guy that had sex with a 4yr old dead girl and as he worked at the morge they couldn't charge him with anything!
OK, this dude officially wins the sicko of the year award...

And yes, there are some weird things people do with corpses, and not all sexual. Lets just say that after hearing about the Order of Skull and Bones and what not...I will be cremated thank you very much ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown