Good to have you back

I am still dizzy from going all over the place - am I home yet??:D

There will inevitably be the odd problem, so if you let me know about it here I will do my best to sort the problem out.

OHHH !!! its been sooooo boring
Tried the rest but this place is the best
He he he
I saw you today on another site :p
not the same is it !!!
;)

Hi everybody--has it really only been three days that I was an orphan? :( Seems like forever!!

I think EP deserves a great deal of thanks from the XP-erience/NTFS family :)

Not to forget, xsivforce and X-Istence also deserve a big thank you for putting up temporary forums for us during the downtime.

Lets hear it for these guys and everyone else who made it possible to bring our home back to us.

Yeah its only been three days but I'll agree that it seem like forever. I also will say that there isn't another site that I've found that is helpful or compressive with its knowledge. I'll also say I hope they got the problems with which ever version of the site they plan on goin forward with. Also a BIG THANKS TO ALL THE ADMINS AND MODS OF XP-ERIENCE/NTFS.ORG FOR ALL OF THEIR HARD WORK

Thank you EP, xsivforce, and X-Istence!!!! Thank you, thank you!! Was worried we might be gone forever, but you guys came through, once again.:D

System time is fixed.. Yey..
tnx [e]-punk. and all of the mods..

Yeah, funnily enough we fixed the ntfs server time on thursday night about 6 hours before it died.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back