Good to have you back

We were only down for 3 days???? OMG, felt like a lifetime.

Yeah that is the same feeling a lot ppl are havin Jewelzz. As I said before A big thanks to the Admins and mods who got this problem worked out.

Goota agree with you Chastity but is the problem worked out. What are we doing back here? If it was not for the other site I would not have got back here because I deleted the old favourites.

/me think twice before doing that again.

We rushed into I think, basically because we got the new portal etc. then the new site, people knew about ntfs before I had finished setting it up and the place had too many people on it before waddy and I could test it out thoroughly - I know nothing of nix so couldn't really help with that aspect of things...

The only thing that I think matters to most ppl is the fact that the site is back even if its back at its old name. I also figure what most ppl want is a good site with the kind of help, news on other stuff that this site under either name can offer. I will also say that whatever the future holds for the site the only thing I hope it doesn't hold is it closing as a number of ppl find the site to be helpful and informative. I also again say thanks to the admins and the mods for get the site back up and going.

phew... go away on a trip for three days and so much happens.. feels good to be at the Xp-erience again! :)

Well at least the clock works over here. Well sort of. I'm still on Japanese time but it's the right time for me. :D :D

so, what does the future bring to these good people, ep, where will we be, here or there, when, and all that?

Well hopefully the site will stay up and grow. I think its one of the best sites on the net that deals with problems ppl encounter and provides a one stop for news and everything else. I was wondering if it was goin to come back myself so I would always check xpstuff since there was a thread there bout it and was every happy when I checked it today as EP had posted that the site was back up. I also agree xsivforce when it looked like the site wasn't coming back I didn't like that feeling either.

jeezze...i have to fix my most usefull tweaks link again...will this never stop?

Originally posted by damnyank
I am still dizzy from going all over the place - am I home yet??:D

I was thinking the exact same thing :D

For 3 days i was lost so i crashed my pc. Glad to see the #1 best site is back. Thanks Everyone hope its stays up.

So since u've got installed why not posts ur thoughts in the poll. Poll: SP1 Thoughts

I'd like to thank the admins here for getting the site back and running(even if it could be temp until the new one is ready to go). I'd also like to thank the people over at XPstuff for welcoming us like they did!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back