Good Range router.

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
well now I have a new problem...since changing out the router and installing the new linksys I can't download anything. I'm trying to update to the newest imgburn but it keeps crashing every browser I have used...FF, Opera, IE7.

I'm guessing it's the router since it's the only thing I've changed...no hardware or software changes in my rig.

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political Access
Are you riunning Mac filtering right now?, if so turn it off. Is this setup as a gateway?

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
I don't have port 80 blocked and mac filtering is only on for wireless.

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political Access
is your IP address seen by the router?, your initial Ip Address, on the linksys you acan see this under the status tab.

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
everything seems to be working fine. I don't know what happened or why, but it's back to working normally. Don't know how it happened.

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
Sometimes power just needs to be cycled after making changes/upgrading firmware.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandomCritic