Good price on a cheap laptop - Compaq

to get the info I need to download a pdf..could you paste in the specs please, I'm on a very slow wireless connection right now.

the link says the sale is for only 6 hours?

perris as a mod you should have deleted this post, i think advertising compaqs as anything but the **** they are is against forums policies isn't it? :)

Half the stuff they have on their flier has a catch to it. Some sort of mail in rebate or an AOHell subscription for a frickin year, *scream* *gag* *puke*. Plus I went to one of then 6 hour sales before... It's a mad house I tell ya! Everything of any good value is gone in the first hour.

HEY I said it was a Cheap Laptop in the Title.

$779 up front with a $250 compusa rebate (I always get these) & $30 Compaq rebate
Yes, it is a 6 hour only sale so get there early, grab one and hide it until 6PM.

Spec's
Compaq Presario Notebook
Celeron M 350 1mB L2 1.3 ghz
15" screen
256Mb Ram
40Gig HD
Built in wirelss G

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back