Good Night

gotta remember time zones. Surprised perris bumped the thread once again :p

i am hungry,have cotten mouth and really getting tired. I think i am gonna go to bed after getting somethin to drink and eat. Night everyone hope everyone had a good night :)

I'm goin' t' bed, off to foxwoods tomorrow...installing some broadband internet for 63 rooms in a motel

see everyone later

My head hurts and I'm tired.

Goodnight, and sleep tight.

Gonna get going to bed cause i have to work tomorrow. Yes me work :p...gotta help roof a house. Its gonna suck cause its gonna be aroune 10 degrees with 25mph winds with snow. I hope we dont have to cause its gonna suck. Anyway i am off to bed peace.

Also xsiv only needs 1 more post to reach 8,000

Goodbye, goodnight, and good dreams to all members.

goodnight :) sleep tight dont let the bed bugs bite.. if they do hit them with a shoe and make bed bug stew. :) goodnight.

Morning now for me :p

Go to bed at 11pm and I am so tired

Goodnight :p

Off to work...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*** omg on wednesday night i got no sleep. but last night (thursday) i slepptt and it felt sooo goooooooood.

g'night to the ppl in other time zones

What a long ****ing week!

I just went out, left with $750.75. Came back having paid rent and a newspaper.

My tired *** is off to bed, waking in 4 hours :(

kcnychief said:

It's Friday tommorow...keep that in mind. It's what keeps me alive :p

kcnychief said:

Tomorrow if friday man!

My check is gonna be $50 cause I only worked two days last week cause of thanksgiving and all. I just put $600 in the bank the other day so I can't be bitchin :laugh:

mmm.. friday ... I should be in bed ... but I think I'm going to try and counter my overtiredness by staying up later. :D Hope I don't do anything that requires to much thought tomorrow hehe.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back