Good Idea..

mooo

thecyberninja
I just had a great idea sitting here listening to music and about to play UT..
I have my headphones and mic together (that one that came with SE copy of ut) and a nice sound system that goes through an amp with speakers and what not. The idea is to be able to control which audio goes out to each port. If i could limit winamp to go via one output, and then ut through the headphones. The main reason i want this is because i am about to wire my basement to the amp, and I do not want UT any other sounds going through except music or if need be movies. But being able to limit would be great. If this has not been done i say someone get moving to copy right that and go to town (just for a small % of the royalties of course :p)
Bash or agree with the idea, just though i would speak what is on the mind. I just realized i forgot to tell what soundcard i am using I think its an audixy2 or what ever.. been a year since i purchased it so I have no idea on what i ordered.

This can easily be accomplised with soundcards with more than one stereo out, or multiple soundcards.

aww.. well atleast i know i can do this.. now just got to get another soundcard :p thanks for ruining my dream of royalties out the yenyang dreamRUINER77!!
BTW: you still get the rep points :)

thanks mooo.

Give ya an idea right now, I have 3 "cards" running in this box right now. A Delta 1010 for recording, a Chaintech av-710 for high quality monitoring and digital out, and onboard soundstorm for those rare occassions I want to upmix something to Dolby Digital. Granted, the wiring is a mess. Most programs will let you choose an output device.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back