Good Idea..

mooo

thecyberninja
I just had a great idea sitting here listening to music and about to play UT..
I have my headphones and mic together (that one that came with SE copy of ut) and a nice sound system that goes through an amp with speakers and what not. The idea is to be able to control which audio goes out to each port. If i could limit winamp to go via one output, and then ut through the headphones. The main reason i want this is because i am about to wire my basement to the amp, and I do not want UT any other sounds going through except music or if need be movies. But being able to limit would be great. If this has not been done i say someone get moving to copy right that and go to town (just for a small % of the royalties of course :p)
Bash or agree with the idea, just though i would speak what is on the mind. I just realized i forgot to tell what soundcard i am using I think its an audixy2 or what ever.. been a year since i purchased it so I have no idea on what i ordered.

mooo

thecyberninja
aww.. well atleast i know i can do this.. now just got to get another soundcard :p thanks for ruining my dream of royalties out the yenyang dreamRUINER77!!
BTW: you still get the rep points :)

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
thanks mooo.

Give ya an idea right now, I have 3 "cards" running in this box right now. A Delta 1010 for recording, a Chaintech av-710 for high quality monitoring and digital out, and onboard soundstorm for those rare occassions I want to upmix something to Dolby Digital. Granted, the wiring is a mess. Most programs will let you choose an output device.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut