good freeware system utilities

T

Tdoan14

i need a list of some good freeware utilities that frees up disk space, speeds up my computer, and other stuff that optimizes my system performance... thank u very much

ha

go to the great free programs thread...you will find all you are looking for

You need to be careful with some of the system utilities - they can cause more harm than good, hense Norton System Utilities .. and Ram Free programs mess with your registry ..

lechtard,
you say
system utilities - they can cause more harm than good, hense Norton System Utilities .. and Ram Free programs mess with your registry
These programs will not mess your system up if you read the manual first and if there a forum for the program you could always go there for there and ask for ADVICE /HELP

These programs are made to help you not to damage you system.

GR@PH;<'S :cool:

actually both of these two posts are correct.

as GR@PH;<'S says, most utilities are meant to help your system, and will not harm your box...BUT you need to understand what the program is doing...read the manual so to speak...make sure you want the program to do what it's intended to do.

example, as lechtard posted, ram releasing utilities will slow xp down, no matter how you use the program

GR@PH;<'S ...you'll get a kick out of the great free programs
thread
way back when I started that thread, adaware was on the first post.

now that thread has hundreds of incredible free utilities...ad free was a must for the program to be posted.

check it out

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back