Good First Person Shooters

Nick M

OSNN Veteran Addict
Hi! I'm wondering, does anyone have any suggestions for good first person shooters?

YEA i got the ultimate one, get your self some guns, and try getting cash in some bank near u.

No, not quite what I meant. I mean something my Nvidia Geforce 4 can run, not that.
Mafia, that wasn't funny. " ne smeshno "

Some good ones to try that are out right now:

Coutnerstrike
Soldier of Fortune 2
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault

Tribes 2,
SoF2,
Renegade,
Unreal 2003,
Doom III soon as those b4st4rds leak a beta...lol,
GTA3 aint a shooter..but its fun!,
JK2

thats what i got on my box now(waiting on doom 3) as far as shooters go

btw...u got a MX or a TI?

Look at my signature. LoL TI. I'v had my share of GTA3, so much of it that I just sold the ps2 game yesterday. :)

yea sof2 is good and medal of honor, try avp2 with the new expansion pack, and

Originally posted by Nick M
" ne smeshno "

konechno eto ne budet smeshno esly oni tebya potom poimaut.

Originally posted by mafiafromrussia
yea sof2 is good and medal of honor, try avp2 with the new expansion pack, and

konechno eto ne budet smeshno esly oni tebya potom poimaut.

kotechya bleh bleh m00 ;)

all the games i could think of where named already.

maybe deus ex?

MOHAA, CS and Return to castle wolfenstein
Currently waiting Doom 3

definately play Deus Ex - the most engrossing game to have graced the PC. seriously.

HOH:AA is simply gorgeous and looks great on a Gf4, and it plays pretty well too ;)

also hopefully out Gf4s will be able to make Doom III look nice and swanky when it comes out. that video they had on the front page looks seriously scary.

sorry, when i said Deus Ex was the most engrossing game to have graced the PC - i meant it was the most engrossing first person shooter - Final Fantasy VII anyone?

was waiting for FF 9 and 10 on the PC, but it looks like I may have to rent em and play em on a mates ps2 :S

Star Trek Voyager - Elite Force is a great game, but it helps to be a trek fan to play it..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back