Good evening everyone

Bb!!!!! I'm here, for a lil bit anyway. Well actually until now :( Gotta give up the computer to my daughter :( Damn kids! :p

Ahh there is life.!! Have you seen the mayor, milkman and cookie monster in passing :D

Originally posted by Bytes back
Ahh there is life.!! Have you seen the mayor, milkman and cookie monster in passing :D
Mayor is on he's just being quiet :rolleyes:
gonaads was on earlier
matt is at work

Damn, that's sad I actually know where they all are :)

Anyway, what do you mean by letting a 3 year old on the net, after all your daughter cant be any older as you look so young :D :p

Anyway, what do you mean by letting a 3 year old on the net, after all your daughter cant be any older as you look so young :D :p
hahahahahaha

My daughters are 16 & 17 :p

Originally posted by xsivforce
Just goofin with graphics. ;) I'm here. Hey Double B! :D

Hi X,

I've been playing with graphics as well, note the new avatar and see if you can remember the game I nicked the car from :rolleyes: :D

Later all, I'm outta here for now :)

Don't miss me too much :p

Hi X,

I've been playing with graphics as well, note the new avatar and see if you can remember the game I nicked the car from :rolleyes: :D
Ahh, I just noticed. Very nice! Much better than the last one. I can't think of the game. :)

Need for speed III. I pinched the car from a loading screen, had a hell of a trouble getting the lights to flash, but I loaded on Animation shop from PSP7, that helped a lot. Except I cant figure out how to play the animation :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back