Good/Bad?

• Thread starter Vetrius
  • https://www.osnn.net/admin.php?templates/thread_view.1970/delete&_xfRedirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.osnn.net%2Fadmin.php%3Ftemplates%2Foutdated Start date

Vetrius

Coenfidentialityism
Bought a MZ-N510CKL from future Shop on thursday, for $179.99 CAD plus a $39.99 3 year warranty... good deal? bad deal? I went for the MD because I could use my old one anymore, but I still had the disks.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
I thought you had just paid $180 for some CAD software :)

L

Lee

Never buy warranties. That will be $39.99 in 2 years. (the minidisc player).

~bk

I
Political Access
I think it's a pretty good deal.
smile.gif

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political Access
I tend to agree with the warranty part, usually if anything fails itis in the first 30 days, unless they gave you a blanket policy. Did you know that in california , if a company sells an extended warranty, you do not have to buy it, until just before the manufacturers warranty expires. just learned that today.....Kewl!

Vetrius

Coenfidentialityism
meh, last md i bought... fell apart bought a month after the manufacterers warranty, so i thought since i coudl afford it this time, might as well... if it even scratches, they replace it on the spot... so its all good.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mesapplis