Gold PS2

Fenris

OSNN Senior Addict
pic

ahhh i want one of those. They are seeling them with a Mobile Suit Gundum Z game in japan. Hopefully when they bring the game to the US they will release the gold PS2 :D

Oh dear god! It's horrid, what is wrong with Sony! *slaps*

sorry but, thats ugly! i'd rather take it to the paint shop after sanding it down, and smoothing it out, and putting some nice olive green color on it. 2 clear coats, and then wax it once a month

at this point ill take anything besides black so i like it lol

Saw the silver one in PC World recently....clearly the PS2 is winding down and Sony are trying to get every penny out of it.

Silver sounds kind of nice, actually. But that gold is nasty looking.

I'll keep my black one.

;)

I think the only two acceptable colors would be black, or an official chrome - so chrome that it needs to be waxed and buffed every hour, to keep it in full sexiness :D

Now all it needs is glitter sprinkled all over.

it looks real ugly :(

the silver one looks sweet though compared to black ;)
i'm wondering how long till they have interchangeable covers with diferent colors......................... :p

What!? the silver one is F-ing vile! Looks hideously cheap and nasty (then again, so does the black one)
and coloured cases have been around since the thing was officially launched. Some even have a liftable door above the disc, so you can swap it without opening the tray... don't know why on earth you would want to do that....... AHEM :confused::p

Silver look kinda cool, it's sold in the Netherlands (limited edition my a$$ :p ) for 229 euros with 2 silver controllers. They also integrated the infrared receiver near the powerbutton, you can turn on and shutdown the PS2 with the newly designed remote control (you now have one with a infrared receiver for the 'old' PS2 and one for the 'new' version, without infrared receiver). The fan in made more silent, that's good when you are watching DVD's. And they removed the firewire port, because until now only one game uses it, namely Gran Turismo 3.
Too bad though controllers, memorycards and networks adaptors aren't sold in the silver version, so they won't match up.

Noooooooooooooooooo, I just can't see the attraction to it at all. It looks ok in some pics/adverts and so on, but in real life it's the cheapest pile of skank ever :p:D

hmm, maybe your right. Everything looks nicer in pics. I haven't seen the thing in real life.

Believe me, it's nasty. Try visit a local games store to probe one :p:D

I sell them, I played with it, it just looks better and I like it that they replaced the fan with a more silent one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back