going out tonite

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
question...should I drink Hard Alcohol or beer tonite?

2nd part of question...which ever you choose tell me what kind...
(I don't drink awful american beer like Bud or MGD)

i think he might hit another Tittle remix :)

nah I'm 23 and have been where you were when I was that young but the stupids are something I haven't gotten in a while...thought this thread might be fun to hear what people drink here and what they prefer

vodka and coke, vodka and squirt, vodka and mountain dew. Southern Comfort and squirt. 151 and squirt. Jim beam and hurricane mix ( its taste so good...its like a fruit mix and its so damn good.)

Haven't had a drink other than the holiday wine in years, but I always had a soft spot for Blue Kamikazee's. My mouth is actually watering thinking about them, but one shot and I'd be under the table. :eek: Never did like beer much, 'cept when I was underage and it was easiest to get! :D

Iced Tea.
wink.gif

Can't beat beer on a night out. Usually Fosters or Konenbourg!

well I went the way of amstel light but the free Jaeger bombs got me really good!

Electronic Punk said:
Drink both. Saves money and time :eek:

so true
:eek: :D

carslburg export, with side shots of double archers on ice. repeat every 10 mins, thats my way :eek: ;)

no I am one of the lucky few that really never has hangovers...I have had 3 in my life and when I get them I might as well have the ebola virus cause they are rough!

Tuffgong4 said:
no I am one of the lucky few that really never has hangovers...I have had 3 in my life and when I get them I might as well have the ebola virus cause they are rough!
Only had one in my life, from drinking a couple of bottles of peppermint schnapps and driving around the back mountain roads (and thru the farmfields) near here. In an absolutely HUGE '77 Chevy Suburban no less. I still get nauseous when I smell peppermint schnapps or see a Suburban. :p

lol...i only had 3 hangovers but thats all cause i dont sleep long enough. I can drink half of a fifth of vodka and be gone but when i wake up after plenty of sleep i am fine but if i drink 12-13-14 beers and wake up i would be hurtin so bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back