Goals at OSNN

Goals at OSNN

• Get lots of posts and power

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Help Others with their problems

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Get help with my problems

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My choice is really number one, but i don't want to say it.

• my goal is try and avoid clicking on these poll threads

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 1, 2 and 3

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 1 and 3

• Total voters
No,
not true...
Yes it does but i actually did want to find out.
I also like to make threads that are non-technical that starts up some chatter for a while :)

I dont have control to make a poll in the really long thread...
Plus new threads always get more attention with new people

OK - here is how it is for me!

Way back when, I came here seeking help and got it! That was good!

Then I started learning what was going on with XP and got pretty knowledgeable in the System Restore area and could actually give help back to those seeking it - sorta like payback for the help I got! That was good!

Now, I have slacked off quite a bit and I can not keep up with the younger, smarter folks - so I lurk more than anything.

IMHO post count means nothing (I can pick out a spammer after about their first 10 posts). The amount of questions you answer does not impress me. But the quality of one's answers will get my attention. Just by virtue of being around this and other forums (I know, shame on me), I can recognize a good post and will tend to gravitate towards that users posts in the future - especially if I am seeking help! That's how you earn my respect.

Also, I have to agree with Marge. I come here to stay in contact with my M8's. I respect our long time members, & hope they consider me a friend as I consider them my friend! I also keep my ear to the ground for those "newer members" who contribute useful information and in my eyes, are here for the right reasons! Plus - the jokes are pretty good also!

damnyank said:
I come here to stay in contact with my M8's. I respect our long time members, & hope they consider me a friend as I consider them my friend!

Right back at you.

madmatt - I knew you'd understand where I was coming from! Man, it's been over 4 years for both of us! Time flies when you share it with friends!

damnyank said:
madmatt - I knew you'd understand where I was coming from! Man, it's been over 4 years for both of us! Time flies when you share it with friends!
I'm not far behind you both.I'll have been here 4 year in July,I joined the exact same day as my mate Benny actually.How cool is that? :smoker:

Oh and good post you posted way up there DY ^^^^ :D

You know Chief still hasn't met Benny. Nobody is a true member until you've met Benny.

madmatt said:
You know Chief still hasn't met Benny. Nobody is a true member until you've met Benny.
Thats right,your not officially one of us till you've met Benny AKA Tabula Rasa :laugh:

Where are you Benny??? His last post was March 4th but he last visited May 15th,come out come out where ever you are.

Edit Ooooooooooooh can you guy's see who's on the online list? Do you think his ears were burning? :D

Last edited:
Evil Marge said:
Thats right,your not officially one of us till you've met Benny AKA Tabula Rasa :laugh:

Where are you Benny??? His last post was March 4th but he last visited May 15th,come out come out where ever you are.

Edit Ooooooooooooh can you guy's see who's on the online list? Do you think his ears were burning? :D

What Who Where?! When did I become so popular :p
Hugs for everyone :) - Stop grabbing my ass.
Been a long time, we have some catching up to do :squareeye

Tabula Rasa said:
What Who Where?! When did I become so popular :p
Hugs for everyone :) - Stop grabbing my ass.
Been a long time, we have some catching up to do :squareeye
hah! nice to see you back.

I remember how I first found this place...

I got an IM from a friend, who can step forward if he wants to :) - who wanted to show me the thread on concurrent RDC connections. Thought it was pretty darn cool, then one day started posting myself.

damnyank said:
Also, I have to agree with Marge. I come here to stay in contact with my M8's. I respect our long time members, & hope they consider me a friend as I consider them my friend!

so true, has been may years since the xp-erience days we've chatted all together.

I haven't a clue how i found this place...
I think that i searched for computer forums on google and this came up some ways down the list.
Glad i found it :)

Supreme overlord. Thats my goal..... that and chocolate

I originally came here to slag waddy off for posting an old version of WinDVD or PowerDVD. hmm.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back