• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Go buy these DVD's!! Now

Ok just bought mean girls and chapelle show season 2 (uncensored) and let me say that they are the bomb!! mean girls is hilarious. lindsay lohan just amazes me, so does rachel mc adams. and david chapelle is always hysterical. okay so buy those dvds now!! lol

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Mean Girls is great. I saw it when it was in the theaters and I bought the DVD. I've probably seen it 5+ times now. Tina Fey wrote the screenplay... she's great. :)

muzikool said:
Mean Girls is great. I saw it when it was in the theaters and I bought the DVD. I've probably seen it 5+ times now. Tina Fey wrote the screenplay... she's great. :)
k just saw it again. my 3rd time already. whew. its so gooodddd. wow i love the summer and how i can just stay awake til 1:30 and watchhh mean girlsssss and chappelle show all i wanttttt yayy

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
the_music_man said:
k just saw it again. my 3rd time already. whew. its so gooodddd. wow i love the summer and how i can just stay awake til 1:30 and watchhh mean girlsssss and chappelle show all i wanttttt yayy
You suck. :p

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Summer started for me last night :). I love staying up late and goin to parties :p but when i am home for the night i usually watch jay leno and conan! I wish i had comedy central :(.

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Argh, only a couple weeks of exams left for me before the best summer (and probably last fun one) ever starts! :p

Never really thought Mean Girls would be good, I mean it has Lindsay Lohan is in it. :p

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
the_music_man said:
i like mtv awards above all other ones because it comes from the fans and not some old people who nominate bad films
Or they just became a popularity contest and pick a movie just because it's "cool".

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge