Gmail Problems?

Dubbin1

I Like Cheese
Am I the only one having problems with Gmail? I keeps getting a message saying: Oops... The system was unable to perform your operation. Please try again in a few seconds.

Nope, you're not alone. I got that last night too quite a bit (last night for me being twelve hours ago), but I finally was able to send a file after the tenth try or so.

This is what showed up when I tried to login.
blink.gif

Dubbin1 said:
Am I the only one having problems with Gmail? I keeps getting a message saying: Oops... The system was unable to perform your operation. Please try again in a few seconds.
Nah happens now and again .. remember Gmail is still beta (even if everyone does have one these days). ;)

Xie said:
Nah happens now and again .. remember Gmail is still beta (even if everyone does have one these days). ;)
What do you mean by Nah? Does that mean you are having no problems? I know it is still beta but I just wanted to know if it was on my end only. This is the first time I have ever had a problem with Gmail.

having problems as well but was posted earlier it's in beta and these things will happen...

Currently no problems but from time to time you can get that message. I havn't gotten it in a while but then again I don't always use it during "peak" hours.

Tuffgong4 said:
having problems as well but was posted earlier it's in beta and these things will happen...

I already said "I know it is still beta but I just wanted to know if it was on my end only." :rolleyes:

Perhaps reading all of other peoples posts would let you know that they are, or have suffered the same errors.

I have also experienced these messages, they soon pass though.

Whenever I sign on - I am taken to a blank white page. Has anyone else had THIS problem??

It's on and off, they just seem to have problems randomly :)

SweetIndyGrl said:
Whenever I sign on - I am taken to a blank white page. Has anyone else had THIS problem??
I have yet to see this problem but I havn't used it much today and I leave myself logged in and it open 24/7(ish).

I experience problems pretty frequently. Refreshing once or twice usually solves it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back