Gmail Message

N

Not Bman

I got this in the mail, is this real?

[FONT=times new roman,serif]G[FONT=times new roman,serif] M[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,serif]A[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,serif]I[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,serif] L [/FONT]BETA[/FONT]

[SIZE=+1] VERIFY YOUR FREE G MAI L ACCOUNT NOW !!! [/SIZE]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Dear [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][/FONT] G ma il Account Owner, [/SIZE][/FONT]​
This message is from Gmail messaging center to all Gmail free account owners and premium account owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center. We are deleting all unused Gmail account to create more space for new accounts.

To prevent your account from closing you will have to update it below so that we will know that it's a present used account.

CONFIRM YOUR IDENTITY BELOW
  • Gma il! ID : ..........
  • Password : ...........
  • Date of Birth : ......
  • Country or Territory : ...........
Enter the letter from the Security Image : ........ [FONT=times new roman,serif] 859304

[/FONT]
Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account within Seven days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Thank you for using Gmail !
Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ
Thanks,
The Gmail Team
[FONT=times new roman,serif]G[FONT=times new roman,serif] M
[FONT=times new roman,serif]A
[FONT=times new roman,serif]I[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,serif] L [/FONT]BETA[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Uhhhh, no. Also did you check where the e-mail originated from?

Plus it's too colorful and it doesn't have the proper icon for gmail.

gmail_icon.gif
Yeah yeah, anyone can use the proper icon.

Also is this a form in the e-mail you received or is it a link in the e-mail that you have to go to?

If it's a link you go to, go there and fill out the info with a bunch of bull shiit (fake everything) and submit it. :p

Plain and simply it's a fake e-mail. I use Gmail and have never received anything even remotely similar.

Last edited:
Yeah.... woo. Thats a phishing email, they want you to enter all that stuff so they can take your info. YAY puppies!

Enter falsified information. And claim that you are a terrorist seeking a thermonuclear device and if they could work on Saturday that would be great, nkay. So we will start at our usual time.

aerosolized botulism, that would keep them busy. explosive dysentery...

hahah funny guys, and thanks for the tips

i haven't gotten emails like this for along time, not since I went to gmail.

It can't get much more legit-looking than that. You should respond ASAP so you don't get your account closed.

good lord, a pretty bad phish that I ever seen, that gmail logo is bad..haha

on a serious note: [SIZE=-1]a legit source of ANY kind will never ask for your password and or username ;)
[/SIZE]

It can't get much more legit-looking than that. You should respond ASAP so you don't get your account closed.

You EVIL person you :laugh:

Really, thanks for the BEST laugh of ... maybe the entire month!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back