gmail invite?

mooo

thecyberninja
How do i invite someone with gmail? I have an account but my friend would like to get one, and i thought if you had an account you could allow 1 more person or something. I tried that Isnoop thing but it got shut down apparently.
(not sure exactly what section this would go under btw)

If you have earned invites there should be a box on the left hand side of the page below the labels section that you use to invite them. If you havent there are numerous people around here that will give them away. I currently have 49 to spare

Kcnychief, that is a pretty awesome program there. I am surely going to take that out for a spin.

Just a notice. The program turns the files into a message with an attachment. So if you use the POP option you will end up downloading the files off gmail to your client (unless you tell it to leave on server). Im not sure if leave on server will cause you to download the file everytime you check mail.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back