Gmail Invitation Request

Elektro Slime

Harware Guru
Well I used to get lots b4 but i always ignored em coz i was happy with spymac but now i hate it!!

so anyone got a few lying around?
first to send me one gets reps!! :D lol HURRY!!

my addy:
faddy01@spymac.com

LordOfLA said:

damn.. forgot that I'm not suppose to send an email.. :dead: lol
just remembered the invite box on left side.. haha

Can't invite ppl with public email accounts such as yahoo or hotmail.

Thread Cleaned ... however, do not ask for invites to illegitimate web-sites, this isn't the place.

SPeedY_B said:
Thread Cleaned ... however, do not ask for invites to illegitimate web-sites, this isn't the place.

did i miss something? or was this about the gmail invite?

It was that other post for some odd web site by some other person. It was removed. Ya missed that episode. And no, there won't be any reruns till it goes into syndication. About 6 months, give or take a month. :D

I said thread cleaned for a reason. Do you people pay no attention or what?

Last time I didn't pay attention I got hit in the head with a baseball.

Not really, but it makes a good story. Maybe. :p

On Topic: I have invites!

I think we might all have gmail invites by now.

When it first came out, they were sorta scarce...and then as more got handed out, more peeps signed up, they started to accumulate. I had at least 12 or something like that last time I logged on (been a long time, long enough I might have to try to remember my logon, lol). I'm not sure what my invites are now...

Probably over 50 by now cuz i had 50 last time I logged in a few weeks ago(don't use it for much other than registering games). So ummm yeah anyone want a few invites?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back