Gmail Anyone?

I havn't had an issue yet. I leave it open 24/7 too.

no problems for me either, the only thing is no one is writing me :( lol :p

Me want a gmail thingy :). I have been waiting to get one :)

TittleBitties, what's ur e-mail? i'll send u an invite since i still have like 5. maybe more. haven't checked in a few days

Looks like I'm going to need to put in a little bit of effort to get into the gmail revolution. So... this is basically a formal request for anyone who is already on the other side to throw down a rope and help me over the wall... and you better make it quick because this side of the wall is becomingly increasingly perilous! Treacherous 2MB email limits, random annihilation of accounts and perpetual junk mail bombardment are only the beginning...

Trusting there's a way out,
Patrick

Edit: E-mail address removed

patrick said:
Looks like I'm going to need to put in a little bit of effort to get into the gmail revolution. So... this is basically a formal request for anyone who is already on the other side to throw down a rope and help me over the wall... and you better make it quick because this side of the wall is becomingly increasingly perilous! Treacherous 2MB email limits, random annihilation of accounts and perpetual junk mail bombardment are only the beginning...

Trusting there's a way out,
Patrick (tdfhdzh@hotmail.com)

Invite on the way!! :D

Fresh out of invites for now guys, you can calm the PM's down for abit.

pleeeeeeeeease?

:( anyone who can get me one please? i hardy use my hotmail anymore since its worthless? please? anybody? hellooo? (echos) anybody? im a desperate man in need! please send a invite to your old bud here at www.osnn.net? :( :( :( :( :confused: :confused: :(

shazzam911 said:
:( anyone who can get me one please? i hardy use my hotmail anymore since its worthless? please? anybody? hellooo? (echos) anybody? im a desperate man in need! please send a invite to your old bud here at www.osnn.net? :( :( :( :( :confused: :confused: :(
What's so worthless with hotmail?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back