Gmail Anyone?

I don't have the invites yet, but I'm supposed to get them tomorrow. I'll have to figure out a fair way to give an invite to someone here. *cough* bribes *cough* :p

Any suggestions?

*gathers all the hair from the shower drain, puts it in a clear baggie with a bow, gets on one knee and begs muzikool

Hmm... I'll have to sleep on that one, dreamliner! :p

:eek:

Kinda want one, but really don't need one... hehe
wanna reserve *that* address, I would take it personally if someone else got it.

Invites

I got 6 invitiations yesterday. I have 1 inivitation left with noone to send it to... so, who wants it?

How and when do they give you invites? I've had an account for a couple weeks now and nada.

I want one too... hmmmm lets see... ill send someone my graduation announcement *smile* you can see it as a graduation present for me, lol

leedogg said:
How and when do they give you invites? I've had an account for a couple weeks now and nada.

I don't know how they determine who/when/how they give invitations.. I've had my account for a month or two. I logged in yesterday and saw a link that said I could invite others to use gmail..

--fitz

Would have thought google would have offered me one, as I am almost a member of the press - lol

Electronic Punk said:
Would have thought google would have offered me one, as I am almost a member of the press - lol
Well you do run a site where you could tell 2,107 people how much google's gmail rocks ;)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back