Gmail acount for anyone and everyone who wants them ...

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
I found this site that is offering gmail accounts to anyone who wants one ..

Welcome to isnoop.net's gmail invite spooler. This page offers a place for people with Gmail invites and those who want them to come together with minimal effort and fuss.

Currently, we have 738,886 invites available to share. Thanks to the generosity of folks like you, we've distributed 712,292 invites since this page went up on Sep 13, 2004.

Now lets all gets some :)

Site: http://isnoop.net/gmail/

I am also offering gmail accounts to anyone who wants one, as are many other people on the forums.

i need an invite.. the site never sent me the mail and it isnt in my spam mail
email: celticfan11@aol.com

thanks ahead of time to anyone that sends me one (if anyone does)

i got it
it took 15 mins :) dam im impatient

SPeedY_B said:
That's quite sad.

The totally sad thing about it, is the fact that site has been on this forum several times before, AND is old news.

X-Istence said:
The totally sad thing about it, is the fact that site has been on this forum several times before, AND is old news.
wasn't referring to the site, the site is very handy.

With some many invites out there, why doesn't google just make it so you can register?

j79zlr said:
With some many invites out there, why doesn't google just make it so you can register?

Yeah, I was wondering that too. :speechless:

X-Istence said:
Yeah site has been posted more then once in the gazzilions of gmail threads. :p

sorry about the post fo the site. .. I never seen any link for it on here before ..

Johnny said:
sorry about the post fo the site. .. I never seen any link for it on here before ..
It's cool. It beats the kiddie battle threads of late. :speechless:

j79zlr said:

"Viral marketing." It works too, apparently.

Melon

melon said:
"Viral marketing." It works too, apparently.

Melon

Create a loose network based on trust.

If spammers have to get a ****load of invites to sign up,and then use it to spam with, it slows them down. It does not give them the oppurtinity to just auto-signup. The point was to give them out to family and friends (people you trust), and then have them give them out to friends as well, and so on.

So far it is working as well, as it causes a lot of hype as well, just like Lemon said, viral marketing. Also, because it is not open, people want it, and talk about it, which gets more people interested, it is like a freaking pyramid scam :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back