Gmail Accounts Anyone?

Do You Have a Gmail Account?

• Total voters
Everyone stays that they use it for storage - isn't there a file size limit on what you can send/recieve? I'm assuming there's probably a 10MB file size limit or something similar.

Khayman said:
Not sure what you mean , if i send something to myself (from gmail to another address) i get the email and the "sent" email, i.e. it allways downloads in outlook any sent emails i send in the web client. thats annoying
Yeah, it downloads items I send and puts them in my inbox as well. I have written a rule to move those to my "Sent Items" and mark as read so it's not much of a hassle anymore :)

What I was asking specifically was this....

If you send a message, from the Web client Gmail, using your address, to your address (for example to send an attachment to yourself), it doesn't seem to download. Here is what I mean

From khayman at gmail dot com to khayman at gmail to com

Those don't download for me, they just stay in the online mailbox?

Nick M said:
Everyone stays that they use it for storage - isn't there a file size limit on what you can send/recieve? I'm assuming there's probably a 10MB file size limit or something similar.
Yup 10mb file limit.

Not sure if it was my internet, but I couldn't save a draft larger..

Bootsy said:
If anyone wants an invitation to gmail let me know I have a lot of invites left over.

:laugh: Well, I've got 100 invites, not sure what to do with them... Was funny how once upon a time the invites were scarce...

Anyhow, like many, I have hardly used, but wouldn't you know when I logged in, my gmail got SPAMMED... I mean in 2 weeks time, it got stuff about my certain male member, online prescription drugs, and all the other jazz. Now, here's the interesting thing about that, I never gave the address out to anyone, I never used it in a web registration or anything of the sort, and I never posted the address anywhere online... Nope, after all these months of having had it, the spammers just found me on their own...

Die spammers, die :dead: :D

Well, I selected the delete for ever option. As to whether I end up picking up a use for it, dunno, but keeping it around anyhow...

if anyone doesnt have a gmail account, but would like one, pm me and ill give u one. i have 100. grrr.

bobsalot said:
if anyone doesnt have a gmail account, but would like one, pm me and ill give u one. i have 100. grrr.

i think all of us have around that meny to give away freely!

I think by this time everyone has 100 invites. If you invite someone, before you can blink your counter goes back to 100 again :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back