Gladiator Antivirus Thread

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
It's interesting that they (DonnaB and Terryala) joined at the moment they started this thread gladiator Antivirus and have not been back.

I know it looks good and seems to work well but... Are we just letting ppl come on the forums now and join to peddle their wares. Yeah I know it's free and all but...

Just askin. :cool:

From what I remeber of that thread Donna went on holidays (should be back by now). The other one was keeping us updated. All they do when posting is say 'another update available'. What to do with it? Don't think it is tooooooo annoying. And it is free............at the moment. :D

ep put up the original sticky on this program, and I think it's a good idea to feature something like this,

I am not sure, but it looks to me like enyo is secretly involved with gladiator.

enyo is a great asset here...I a;ways click on his posts

DonnaB asked Ep and myself before posting if it was ok. Although my ok'ing it doesn't mean anything, EP also ok'd it.

I want this guy dead! I want his family dead! I want his house burned to the ground! I want to go there in the middle of the night and piss on his ashes!

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? Well I'm the only one here. Who do you think you're talking to?"

For letting them push their software here they should have a link to us on their site. Only seems fair! And/or give the mods/operators here a free lifetime subscription if/when GAV goes shareware.

Originally posted by Kr0m
And/or give the mods/operators here a free lifetime subscription if/when GAV goes shareware.

I don't mind *Shrug* :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back