gizoogle

so i didnt see the post a year ago ... i always wonder why when there is a "duplicate post" the person who oringally posted it stands up and says ME ME ME ME ME i did that first! Am i perceiving this correctly? I see it everywhere ...whenever someone somehow posts something thathas been posted before. I mean if im understanding it correctly ... CHILL OUT heh

1. If you had clicked on the link you would have seen I was not the one that started the thread nor did I even post in it. I remembered reading it last year so I did a quick search on the word Gizoogle.

2. Most people know to do a search before posting. This way you can find out if what you are about to post has already been posted so the forum does not end up with lots of double posts.

1. If you had clicked on the link you would have seen I was not the one that started the thread nor did I even post in it. I remembered reading it last year so I did a quick search on the word Gizoogle.

2. Most people know to do a search before posting. This way you can find out if what you are about to post has already been posted so the forum does not end up with lots of double posts.

I would not waste my time with doing a search. He found some funny content and wanted to share it with us. Repost, oh well. We all can not be on here all the time and no need to search before posting of this site would be a lot more boring.

Still funny thanks for the post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back