[Giveaway] Xbox 360

RonStarusnak

OSNN Junior Addict
Hey guys, I am going to give away my X-box. I bought the regular xbox with no hard drive and then I bought one afterwards. I have a lot of new games that I haven't even played yet, I dont really like Xbox 360 and on top of that every time I connect to live tit disconnects me after a few minutes, so I haven't played my xbox in 3-4 months. I have a lot of new games that I will list.

Xbox
Fable 2
Cod 4
Halo 3
Mx Vs atv
Rb6V2
Xmen
Prey
Tony hawks - PG
Gta4
fable 1
Prince of Persia - old
Oblivion
Tiger Woods
Simpsons
Eternal sonata\
Madden 06-08
Bioshock
Perfect Dark
NFS
Fallout 3

All of my new games have been played for 10 minutes max.
All you have to do to enter is post in this thread and tell me why you want it. . On the 20th I will pick a post. Pictures will soon follow. Also winner try to support shipping costs.. I don't want to pay to give something away for free. Located in Syracuse New York.

Oh Xbox has 4 wireless controllers they all have the battery pack because I bought them on ebay but only 1 charger cord. Has 20gb HD and memory card + xbox live vision.

Last edited:
u dont really like the xbox 360 and yet u bought 21 games and 4 controllers?

to each his own i guess :D

anyway.. im entering the contest, right? xDD

Would help if ya told people where you're located so they can guestimate shipping

I'm changing the rules from random to most deserving, sucking up may or may not work. Also I have a tenancy of spending money the second I get it, and if I can't find anything I buy games. The xbox is almost a year old now.

gee, for shipping costs. uhmmm....yeah, I'm in.

i guess my smartassness just killed my chances :]

I'll sign up for fun.. would be nice to have another gaming system so I dont' have to compete with my kids over playing the Wii

Ron - I have to admit this is a very suspicious yet generous offer. Since you are showing a token of good faith, I would like to extend an alternative act of such goodness.

My wife and I raise money for the Rays of Hope each year, which goes to support Breast Cancer. If you are willing, I could work with you to list the lot on eBay, and 100% of the proceeds would go to this charity. If we work quickly, we could probably fetch a good amount and this year's donations are accepted online to the cause until 12/31.

I wouldn't even need to see it physically, so you know I wouldn't get it. If you are interested, send me a PM and we can try to work something out. I'm an experienced eBayer, so we have that covered too. Thanks for the opportunity :)

I want it because I live in the Caribbean and I don't have one also they cost loads here like ... lets see about $1000US

Ron - I have to admit this is a very suspicious yet generous offer. Since you are showing a token of good faith, I would like to extend an alternative act of such goodness.

My wife and I raise money for the Rays of Hope each year, which goes to support Breast Cancer. If you are willing, I could work with you to list the lot on eBay, and 100% of the proceeds would go to this charity. If we work quickly, we could probably fetch a good amount and this year's donations are accepted online to the cause until 12/31.

I wouldn't even need to see it physically, so you know I wouldn't get it. If you are interested, send me a PM and we can try to work something out. I'm an experienced eBayer, so we have that covered too. Thanks for the opportunity :)
Great idea, kc! This would be a much more worthy cause IMO. After being burned by an online crapshoot like this I'm too gun-shy to even consider it. Anymore, anything like this I automatically consider it to be a scam of some sort.

Great idea, kc! This would be a much more worthy cause IMO. After being burned by an online crapshoot like this I'm too gun-shy to even consider it. Anymore, anything like this I automatically consider it to be a scam of some sort.

I normally think the same way, but I posted a comment just because anyways.

If definitely is, and I wouldn't mind donating and not to say I don't support Rays of Hope, would you guys care?

We would need to act quickly if interested to confirm we can get the payment donated before end of year. Auction needs to be setup, payment received, etc. PM me if you want to proceed. Great gesture, but obviously you can do whatever you want with it :)

Your better off ebaying or even craigslisting that bundle, then again i'm not sure anybody has the cash to put down on that many games at once.

Ok, I will pm me. If I win the hp give away I will donate all of those computers too. I have an ebay account just tell me what I have to do .

Donating -- Help me

So, I posted a thread giving away my X-box 360 to a random poster but kcnychief posted and told me about Rays of Hope. No one really cared if I was going to give it to Roh over some random forum member so I decided I am going to, we plan on selling the xboxx and donating all of the money. Just thinking about this makes me feel happy, I want to donate more. I don't have anything else to sell but if I win the contest I'd like to donate those as well. Help me out.

http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?p=851093#post851093

Merged

No need to have a different thread about this. RonStar - please send me a private message or e-mail with your phone number. I would like to call you this evening so we can work this out. What time zone are you in? My e-mail is rosederekj @ gmail dot com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back