girls can fight..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofcourse girls can fight,don't be so sexist or you'll get the feel of my fist :dead: :lick: :laugh:

Chick fights are scary as hell, I learned never to break them up, you an break up guy fights, but not chick fights.

<link removed by zeke_mo> Sry folks, realized it wasnt osnn material.

Watching fights isnt for fun, it is a very sad thing to see this world spiral down. It just shows how primitive we can be sometimes. And as johhny later posted, Im sure they are not stagged. If there are the people that did stage it, they would have to be at a whole new level of stupid.

ehh, nevermind - edited - maybe they go to jail like the other video ? :)

i can't believe you people watch these things for pleasure. pointless violence is extremely unappealing to me at least.

Bum Fights!

Anyway, watching the girls fights when I'm off mat at the world championships (KSI Karate) is scary as hell, some of them are just mental! You think they're going to kil each other in the end!

I’ve seen many fights in my time and this is not one of them. It’s a farce of some sort but what worries me most is that this should have been posted at all. Who is supposed to be screening these sorts of things, disgraceful and unforgivable behaviour by the moderators? What will we see next or have I logged onto Valentines Day messages by mistake?

:mad: :mad: :speechless:

that stuff is rediculous. It just goes to show that people will watch anything, half of that stuff is staged anyhow ..

Unleashed said:
Bum Fights!

Anyway, watching the girls fights when I'm off mat at the world championships (KSI Karate) is scary as hell, some of them are just mental! You think they're going to kil each other in the end!

Do you study Karate? If so thats awesome. I have been studying Kosho Shorie Ryu, ever heard of it? Its AMAZING, you should def check it out if you ever get the chance. I can give you more info if you want.

I've been doing Shukokai since I was about 4, my dad was awarded his 8th Dan by the 5 Heads of the Style about 2 years ago, and as such is my Sensei.
I've been to 4 World Championships (including one knockdown), and one British, but I left South Africa before I ever got to fight there. :)

I would be very interested in hearing about your style, I'm a bit of a Martial Arts whore and just love everything to do with it!

Unleashed said:
I've been doing Shukokai since I was about 4, my dad was awarded his 8th Dan by the 5 Heads of the Style about 2 years ago, and as such is my Sensei.
I've been to 4 World Championships (including one knockdown), and one British, but I left South Africa before I ever got to fight there. :)

I would be very interested in hearing about your style, I'm a bit of a Martial Arts whore and just love everything to do with it!

Its an amazing form. Its a combination of everything you could think of,but it still is an escaping art. It teaches how to use natural movtion, body folding and gravity with your body. Its very beautiful to watch and practice. I dont think there are many dojos that teach it anymore. Mine closed not to long ago but I live with a 3rd degree blackbelt so I get free classes now :p.

Very poor taste. :(

Thread is now closed... thank you for stopping by.​

good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back