girlfriend

P

pothitos

just thought i'd let you all know i have a new g/fr. she looks stunning and she also has a really nice personality.

anyway, just thought id let you know

well, congrats on your new gf. i guess i should get a new one soon as well.?

do we go celebrate the ocasion btw? or no?

allright, i'll just have to catch up later on this week then :) . saturday evening perhabs :D

lol if ya lucky i might post her picture tomorrow when i take one

Looks stunning eh? Post the picture please.

Looks stunning and a great personality you say; the picture in my mind makes me want to meet someone like that too.

I broke up with my girlfriend after being with her a year. Huh. Being single isn't always that bad you know...just if you are for a while...that's a different story.

ill post her pic if she doesnt mind......tomorrow

yea it's all so messed up. it's not to be single and it's good to be with gf. damn. btw that reminds me. gotta get a lot of pics developed. :)

well like 4 films of pics from different times.
there are some with friends in manhatten.
some from 1 birthday party, some from last sat birthday party :) and some other stuff. i guess they should be done some time this week :p

lol I got a girlfreind... been dating for about 2 years... now she tells me shes falling in love with some guy from her school. What do you guys think i should do. Kill then both or just him lol.. kidding. No seriously should i tell her to hit the road and go chase her dreams or should I hold onto her tightern a bully onto a 10 year olds lunch money?

Hate to break it to you bro; but I think it's going downhill from here.

Once they loose interest in you; or something like it; leave them; or your relationship is going to drag on; and become a bad thing; rather then good.

yea ace , i guess i'll have to agree with nick on this one. just let her go. btw i would some how find a way to kick that guy's ass with out him knowing that it was me :)

Give us his e-mail address and we can all spam him on your behalf.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back