GIMME SOME SUGAR: Creative Places for Sex

Spooch

Nukes and Candy
how about on top of a cactus in the middle of the arizona desert. :devious:

you?

how about in a coffin about 5 feet 7 inches down. Covered in dirt.

You first.

*looks around* sooooo where's the jokes and humour :twisted:

In a glass elevator that faces the street in broad day light.

or...

In the back of a Dodge custom van, window shades open goin down the freeway in rush hour traffic. (ya shoulda seen the look on the face of the guy on the motorcycle following behind. :p )

Boy was that fun. :rolleyes: :lick:

gonaads said:
In a glass elevator that faces the street in broad day light.

or...

In the back of a Dodge custom van, window shades open goin down the freeway in rush hour traffic. (ya shoulda seen the look on the face of the guy on the motorcycle following behind. :p )

Boy was that fun. :rolleyes: :lick:

WOW! did you do the elevator thing?

On a hot air balloon.

Guess no one does that before.
That will be awesome.
:)

KingKian said:
On a hot air balloon.

Guess no one does that before.
That will be awesome.
:)

I got oral sex in a hot air balloon, does that count?

As for the elevator and glass, seen it, Dallas, Texas during DECA, a couple of teenagers that met at the event were having sex on their ride up to the 27th floor, in a glass elevator which anyone down in the lobby could see :p

50 feet below sea level, underwater...

Damn you spooch!
You took my avatar

In space....
Oh though his avatar wasbig scoop of strawberry ice cream with red candy on it lol....j/k

Whoa!
I just looked at it and you are right! it looks like vanilla ice cream with whipped cream, and strawberry drizzlings

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back