Gigabyte ga-k8nf-9 & windows x64 boot disk drivers

MattDODOUBLEGEE

OSNN Newbie
Hi all,

Mfarley i think was having a similar problem, but i have this motherboard and am doing a x64 installation with it have 2 x 80GB WD HDD's that i have setup in the bios to stripe i have downloaded various drivers for "x64" to setup the raid when loading windows (hitting F6 to install third party drivers) but i havn't found any that work.

Been to the gigabyte site, and the drivers that make the boot disk arn't coo for x64...

Yes i have tried the XP Pro drivers but no go, i'm sure it is just a driver set i need as i have succesfully done an XP Pro installation ...

PLEASE HELP!

Send a support ticket to gigabyte...they don't have the sata drivers on the page for some reason but the tech that replied sent them to me via zip. I would upload and email them to you but I have not yet tried them as I'm having some acronis issues with partitioning so I certianly wont post them anywhere until I give them a try.

Ok that's fantastic, i have pretty much given the x64 OS the boot on this machine, it was pretty much a learning curve because unfortunately i am yet to use it!

Thanks for your guys help!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back