Gigabyte GA-7NNXP or Asus A7N8X Deluxe

Originally posted by jonifen
one thing confusing me here... DPS?? plz explain :p

So how does the 7N400 Pro2 compare to the 7NNXP? You say baby sister (is that better or worse... I'd say its worse but am asking anyway to be sure - I say worse as in it being the lesser model)

Ok I have dual Lan's, the Dual power system, you will have 6 channel audio, but mine is digital, there was one thing some people found strange about the 400pro2 on the 400pro there were more options in the bios seems they made some of the settings less handy in the 400pro2 , other than that not much of a diff :)

ahh right, cheers for clearing that up for me Kermit... I definitely think my mate will get the gigabyte purely through past experiences with them. Thanks everyone for opinions etc :)

Never had issues with Asus I would buy another. I have had good experiences with Gigabyte boards, but they were always someone esle gigabyte I was working on. My choice would be Asus.

lol, np WildOptic

my m8 got the Gigabyte GA-7NNXP and is really happy with it (afaik). Thanks for all views. I think Kermit's slight overclock being shown on a sig kinda made his opinion for him :p

I want the 7NNXP!!!! :p
Got no $$ at the moment, so gona wait til summer 2004. Hopefully the BTX boards are out, with AMD64 prices going down slightly. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back